10 Best Dslr Camera Under 50000. Aren’t today’s smartphone cameras simply amazing? Especially with their editing and sharing features, doesn’t today’s smartphone seem unstoppable? Who would have imagined 10 years ago?
Your phone would be able to capture all the precious moments of your life, just like that? We think no one. Well, smartphones have indeed changed our lives and made things easier for us.
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000
Smartphone cameras still lack certain things, which makes investing in a dedicated camera necessary. Below are mentioned reasons why you should go for dedicated cameras instead of relying on smartphone cameras for photography:
- Superior zoom
- Background compression
- Long battery life
- Foreground blur
- Wide-angle photography
- Superior flash photography
- More storage
Now that you know the many advantages of owning a dedicated camera, let’s talk about the top 10 digital cameras under 50000 in the market that is good for beginners as well as camera enthusiasts.
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000
1.Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera
Want a DSLR Camera Under 50000 that is designed for DSLR beginners? The Canon EOS 1500D can capture any magic moments beautifully with stunning details because of its automatic shooting.
This camera is designed particularly for that perfect digital photography and group portraits. The advanced technology used in the lens captures images with beautifully blurred backgrounds.
- Can capture amazing grain-free pictures even in low-lit areas because of the sensitivity range of the camera ISO: 100-6400.
- The CMOS sensor is APS-C size which is perfect for producing high-quality images as well as a beautifully blurred background.
- It comes with a powerful imaging processor that produces high-quality natural images with very little noise.
- Comes with a built-in Bluetooth and NFC, WiFi connection which makes transferring pictures and controlling the camera super easy.
- The noise can be too much for people with sensitive ears.
2.Panasonic LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Camera
Special moments can happen anytime and needs to be captured in the best possible resolution. Then the Panasonic Lumix is perfect for you. This Best DSLR Camera Under 50000 can capture and record videos in 4K.
It has a sophisticated, stylish body that is snug and can fit in your grip perfectly. This camera comes with the LVF or the Live View Finder feature that allows you to frame images even under strong sunlight.
- The new autofocus technology allows you to capture any fast-moving action easily.
- The Star/Low light AF makes sure you can focus on subjects even in low light situations.
- The Venus Engine makes sure that the images are of high quality and crisp.
- The 4K photo and video capture mode allow superior quality photo and video execution.
- Doesn’t come with a memory card
3.Canon PowerShot SX540HS 20.3MP Digital Camera
Want a digital camera under 50000 that is easy to use, uncomplicated and comfortable? Well, the Canon PowerShot SX540HS is a basic simple digital camera that comes with a zoom lens that is a powerful and focal length that is versatile.
Videos can be recorded in the MP4 format and come with stereo sound because of its in-built stereo microphones.
- It has a zoom capability of 50x and a DIGIC 6 processor that makes sure of quality capture with low noise even in low light.
- It has a sensitivity range of ISO: 80-3200, which makes sure you get crisp, grain-free pictures.
- It has built-in WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC, which is perfect for transferring pictures and remotely accessing your camera.
- Comes with HD video resolution and frame rates that are selectable.
- The shoot modes are limited.
4.Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera
Want a camera that makes wireless control and online sharing easy? The Sony Alpha can capture each subject with precision and an unmatchable speed.
Its intuitive functioning and refined controls will give you the feeling of using a DSLR. For continuous shooting and high-quality still images, there is no match to the Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L.
- The mirrorless camera makes taking pictures beyond any DSLR.
- The 4D focus makes sure that the focus on any moving object remains clear, and thus photos come out to be crisp.
- The OLED Viewfinder makes for clear visibility from every corner and therefore improves visibility.
- Super-compact and has the same size image sensor as do most DSLRs.
- No Touchscreen.
5.Canon Powershot SX740 Digital Camera
Want a 10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000 that is compact, slim, and has a 40x zoom? Well, the Canon Powershot does just that for you. This camera has a powerful image processor that can easily capture images of enhanced quality. It also has a convenient and quick smartphone pairing and WiFi connection that allows easy sharing.
- Can record 4K movies that include 4K movies and video snapshot.
- Comes with an LCD screen that can flip 180 degrees upwards, thus making self-portraits easy and fun.
- The 40x optical zoom can cover every possible angle and is perfect for travel photography.
- The image processor is DIGIC 8, which makes capturing high-quality images easy.
- Comes with built-in Bluetooth technology and WiFi.
- The flash needs to be popped up manually.
6.Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera
Looking for a simple way to make memories with your friends and family? Then the Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 is for you. This stylish slim camera can capture clear, vibrant images to print and share.
And not just still images, the Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 can record full HD videos. The auto-zoom feature allows easy focus for shooting.
- With a powerful image processor (DIGIC 4+) and ISO 1600, it provides notable sensitivity and image clarity.
- Auto-zoom maintains framing accuracy and consistent compositions that help in crisper images.
- Digital IS makes sure camera shake is minimized.
- 2.7” LCD monitor reviewing videos and photos, navigating the menu, and composing imagery are easier.
- Doesn’t have wireless capability.
7.Nikon D5600 Digital Camera 18-55mm VR Kit
Want to bring life to your creativity? The Nikon D5600 can capture beautiful vibrant images with ease. And that’s not all. It can also capture time-lapse movies and HD videos even in places with a low lighting problem.
The touch interface and the multi-angled LCD monitor make sure that inspiration and creativity flow through you as you keep discovering new perspectives.
- The image sensor is DX-format CMOS which captures tonally rich and amazingly sharp images.
- It has an LCD monitor that can rotate up to 180, which makes experimenting with shooting styles from your perspective fun.
- Lightweight and portable yet durable with a long battery life that makes it the ultimate travel companion.
- You can easily swipe, zoom and pinch or even set the focus with the fingertips just as you do with your smartphone.
- The touch screen feature isn’t helpful for everyone.
- Doesn’t have GPS.
8. Nikon D3500 with AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mmf/3.5-5.6 GVR Lens Digital SLR Camera
The Nikon D3500 comprises all the essentials you can need to start shooting. With a zoom lens that is powerful and a camera body that is sleek, this Best DSLR Camera Under 50000 is versatile and easy to use.
The camera is designed to be intuitive as well as flexible. At the same time, you can expect images that are of DSLR quality.
- It has a sensitivity range of ISO: 100-25600 that captures crisp, clear pictures even in low-lit areas.
- Can record HD videos while allowing full manual control and configurable frame rates.
- Comes with a high resolution 24.2 MP and APS-C CMOS sensor that allows easy image cropping and high-resolution prints.
- Portable, easy to use, and can capture any moment beautifully.
- According to some customers doesn’t come with in-built WiFi.
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000
9.Canon EOS 3000D 18 MP Digital SLR Camera
The Canon EOS 3000D comes with a steady, comfortable grip and an optical viewfinder that can capture fleeting moments magically. The sensor is 25 larger than your regular smartphone and can therefore capture more details and light.
This also allows for a beautifully blurred background. Lightweight and small this camera is perfect for travelers.
- The optical viewfinder gives the advantage of capturing any moment just like that.
- The image sensor is CMOS and can capture all the intricate details.
- Comes with EOS Movie that can shoot videos in multiple formats, which includes full HD.
- The image processor is DIGIC 4+ that produces rich gradations and contrasts and also minimum noise.
- Comes with no input jack or Mic.
10.Kodak PIXPRO 16MP Digital Camera
Looking for a digital camera under 50000 that is intuitive, compact, and perfect for carrying anywhere? With the 27 mm lens and face detection, you can get a shot of your entire family in one frame.
It can record full HD videos with just one touch. The Kodak Pixipro comes with a bright big LCD screen that allows you to see them clearly before you click.
- It comes with a friendly 4x zoom with a 16MP camera that produces photographs of high resolution.
- The ISO: 80-1600 sensitivity range makes sure that it can work in any condition.
- Image stabilization makes sure that handheld shooting isn’t an issue.
- Comes with a built-in flash that allows clicking even in low-lit areas.
- Doesn’t come with a memory card.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000. Choosing a camera can turn out to be a difficult task for most people. But if you know yourself well, then you can get the perfect camera for yourself without blowing a hole in your pocket. Below mentioned is the guide that will help you figure out your ideal camera:
- Beginners and Learners: Are you just starting with being a photographer and eager to learn more? In this article, you will find cameras that will fit your budget as well as help to develop your skills further.
- Eager to Upgrade: Are you looking to upgrade your camera to a better version? Then worry not; there are plenty of options here to help you choose the right one for you.
- Simple Camera: Becoming an expert photographer isn’t everyone’s dream. Some people are looking for a simple camera that does its job automatically.
- Vlogging and Traveling: Are you an avid blogger and traveller? These cameras here will help you capture anything and everything that you lay your eyes on.
- Professional Photographers: If you are looking for very specific and specialized features, then there you are going to be spoilt for choices. These cameras are pro yet in your budget.
10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000. FAQ’s
Q) Should You Still Be Investing in a Digital Camera?
Ans. If you are looking forward to taking your photography skills to the next level, then yes, you should be investing in a digital camera. The photo quality is going to be much better whether you are buying it for professional reasons or as a hobby.
Q) What Are the Things To Consider Before Investing In A Digital Camera?
Ans. Remember to have a specific budget, consider what lens you would prefer, zoom lens or prime lens, do you want a built-in microphone. Also, remember your camera doesn’t come with a memory card. These are few things you should keep in mind before investing in a digital camera.
Q) Why Are Megapixels Important When Buying A Camera?
Ans. A higher megapixel count means that the picture captured is going to be much more detailed. So simply put, a 6MP camera would capture around 50 per cent more detailing than a 4MP camera would in a picture.
Q) How to Choose A Digital Camera For New Users?
Ans. If you are looking for a beginner-friendly DSLR, then look for the kit lens, screen options, and camera size. Also, go for a camera model that is light and small, especially if you are trying to learn about the manual settings like shutter speed and aperture.
If you are looking for photos that are much better than the ones your phone camera clicks, then you need to go for a digital camera today. Hopefully, this article 10 Best DSLR Camera Under 50000 is going to help you choose the best camera that will match your photography level and style.
You Can Like :